Sunday, June 19, 2011

Paint!

As I said before- lack of internet does not equal a lack of art! (quite the opposite in fact). Here's some random ones I've been playing with for an upcoming art show:




And an older painting and demon doodle I never uploaded for some reason:


On a whole I'm feeling much more confident technique-wise- something sophomore year had me concerned about. I also think my general mentality concerning color is improving vastly but I'm going to have to do up some new pieces to prove it. For the most part this summer I'm trying to concentrate on basic weak points (hands, faces, and a refresher in animal anatomy.) If I get far enough on those I'll be trying to actually illustrate some stuff before school comes rushing back so in my free time I've been reading a good bit- just re-read some Harry Potter and I'm going to finally read Dune. The plan is once August rolls around I'll be illustrating some things I've been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment