Monday, August 27, 2012

One Last Time

Tomorrow is the first day of school.  It's my senior year and it's more than fair to say I've learned a lot in the few years I've resided in Columbus.  Am I excited?  For some reason not really.  Intimidated?  Nope.  The school year is here and I'm just patiently waiting for it to just happen.  I'm not sure what kind of projects will unfold or new personal paths I'll find myself experimenting with but I'll be sure to keep this site updated.
Summer was productive and it was polished off the other day with some random sketches.





But beyond the art there was a lot of emotions that were unwound, repaired, and wired back together again which is something I'm looking forward to shoving into my art.  Did a bit of a write-up over on tumblr in response to a question I'd received and it's still something I'm thinking about.  Finally getting emotionally flared up in terms of my art is something that's needed to happen for a few years now.  New things coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment