Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIPS



They're everywhere.....Finals are to blame.




(roommate contribution)




Notice how reference images get replaced by movies....and how friends like to help each other along by drawing helpful adjustments on separate layers.








Not sure if this post was going anywhere....basic process for me digitally seems to be blocking everything in back to front, adjusting colors, then refining with lots of canvas flipping. Can you tell I'm still struggling with faces? Onwards and upwards I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Your colors are fantastic :) (ignoring the googly eyes) you really nailed the 'mood' on all of these in these progress shots. Digital is tricky and arduous (I have no luck at it) but I can tell you've made a lot of progress with it!

    ReplyDelete