Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AHA!

Ok so I was finally reunited with my camera (complete with batteries so close to the verge of death you have to shake them to keep them alive!) and got some pictures of recent sketchbook activity. I miss scanners. But these will do for now:

Gestures of the deer at Forest Lawn (apologies for the not so great quality- really light sketches = bad digital images)





And a hawk!


Gestures from a graduation




Finally finished up that one angel sketch I had going (again apologies for the quality...)
And a couple more splatter things for fun-


That's all from this past week or so- hoping to keep it up! Actually with ArtSlam starting up in just a week over on Live Journal I definitely will be kept busy (which is a very good thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment