Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sculpture





Up until recently, sculpture has (unfortunately) been on the artistic back-burner.  However, with new personal choices and much more free time it's come back to the forefront of things that I enjoy.  I'm hoping to keep up with a much more productive schedule this summer and next school year when it comes to 3d illustration, and honestly I don't think it's going to be much of an issue.  
I did do a decent little blip of sculpture work this past school year but I didn't have the time to take pictures before I left CBus and I didn't have room to bring them back home with me.  The last sculpt I did was a little orc bust that turned out pretty well in my opinion and once I get back to school in a few months I will get pictures of him and previous projects posted.  In the mean time though I just finished another bust of an anthro-ferret dude.  A bit Redwall inspired he was a lot of fun to work on and I'm excited to do more busts in the upcoming weeks.  He also has a removable hat because he's just that cool.

















No comments:

Post a Comment