Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just throwin out a minor update here, a couple of random school stuff and a current project. First off, the mountains from that design for illustration project. I'm fairly amused with how it turned out.

I should've remembered to take pictures of my in progress Illustration Methods (alien planet) piece, but I didn't so I'm afraid anyone looking at this is stuck with my part II of electronic illustration homework. (head, meet desk/wall/other hard blunt object.)
Now on a good conscious I can't leave that last image with you as THE last image. So have some Opera. Just a fun screen shot of a fabulous Looney Toons episode. I'm sculpting the horse (and possibly bugs) for someone's xmas gift. I'm also doing other figures for other people but they might be looking at this blog every now and then so this is the only one I feel safe posting.

Now I need to run back to my apartment and get my clothes out of the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment