Thursday, November 11, 2010

Out of it.



Being out of it does not help one's artwork. At all. I think this headache/fever thing should go away so I can do more useful things than transferring drawings XD
Either way figured I'd throw out an update here as minor as it might be.

First off, fat horse.
Not bad horse. Fat horse. Big difference. Might I also mention at this point in time that whomever designed this monstrosity of an equine, they did a damn good job! Let me just say that if a horse could get this fat it probably would look pretty similar. Next up is alien planet no place like home something or other. It's easier if one doesn't ask.
Obviously still very much in progress and due on Monday. Joy.

Now I figure at some point in time here I should reveal some of the things that have been taking up a lot of my time that I really don't care about *cough*advertising*cough* However my last advertising project of this semester (for the solo class at any rate) looks like it might be pretty entertaining, so hopefully will get a couple of cool posts out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment